Terms & Condtitions
Terms & Conditions
At Fabric Alice we have tried to ensure our listings represent our products as accurately as possible and all products photographs are taken in natural light however complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This is partly due to the difference in screen resolutions which will affect what each customer is viewing and also light conditions when photographing can vary.
Fabric Alice products are subject to availability and some of our fabrics may be limited availability.
Postage costs will be added to your order at the checkout.
Fabric Alice customers can pay by Paypal and most major credit or debit cards.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The cost of postage will be added on at the checkout.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Nothing contained in these Terms & Conditions affects or will affect your statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the products supplied.
Fabric Alice is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. We will not share your details with any third party except on occasion your address with couriers.
Fabric Alice address:
29 Oaks Drive